To guarantee their compliance, all the products manufactured are tested and checked before release.
Within our quality control framework, our lab is equipped with:
- Infrared colorimeter
- Environmental chamber T = 95°C / RH = 95%
- Drying oven
- Cross-fold flexometer
- Spray booth
- Veslic colorfastness abrasion tester
- Crockmeter rubbing fastness tester
- Perspiration fastness tester
- Rotational viscometer and 3 AFNOR n°4 flow cups
- Film-forming molds for paints
- 50μ-spiral film applicator
The STILZ brand also benefits from RESCOLL Group’s full support with its 20 labs holding multiple certifications and accreditations.
For over 20 years, the RESCOLL Group has been providing its customers with Research & Development, analyses and testing services, and has steadfast experience in formulating innovative adhesives and paint in highly demanding sectors such as Aeronautics/Space/Defense, Medical, Rail, Automotive, Energy or Electronics, among other industries.
Learn more: www.rescoll.fr